Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blanket and Snapea Crisps

For the past 2 nights, Sawyer has started using his blanket at night to sleep. By this, I mean he intentionally puts his blanket on top of himself now instead of it just being tossed to the side. It seems like he's finally figured out what it's for!

His new favorite snack is Snapea Crisps. The other night he was sitting on the couch shoveling them in his mouth. I loved seeing him do it because he's not a big eater and I worry about that sometimes. He was also feeding them to Cliff. It was the cutest thing!




Here he is trying to shovel as many snow peas as possible into his mouth.


Sawyer has been communicating verbally a lot with me lately. If I talk to him or ask him a question, he responds back in baby babble. He thinks he's talking, but I can't understand a single thing he's saying. I wish I knew what he was trying to tell me. He has also learned to say no by shaking his head when I ask him, "Do you want more?", referring to food.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...