Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun at home, baby gym

I love taking pictures of Sawyer playing happily at home. He has been melting my heart all weekend. Saturday, he sweetly waltzed in front of me as I laid on the sofa, smiled, and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. I was ready to die right there! I tried to grab him to hug him, but he ran away too fast.


This past Thurs., I took Sawyer to Gymnastics Plus, a huge children's gym that turns into a baby gym 3 times a week. This place is fantastic! It's gigantic and 100% baby safe. Sawyer can run around freely in there without me having to worry about him getting hurt. It was fun to watch him jump/walk on the trampolines. We met up with my other Mom friends and their babies there.


Sawyer and Andrew playing with a jump rope that's on the floor.

Sawyer and Jaiden

Sawyer checking out Gregory's truck.

Sawyer and Gregory with a hula hoop.

This past Wednesday, we had another play date at the Schoolhouse Children's Museum. Here's Sawyer and Jaiden.

Sawyer and Ronan

In class Wednesday, Sawyer was mesmerized by this little baby girl's chubby cheeks. He kept wanting to pinch them. Her name is Francesca. She's 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 Cuban. Her brother Fracois is Sawyer's classmate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...