Thursday, January 14, 2010

Starting the year sick

I have been sick as a dog all week. Sawyer caught Croup virus while playing at the YMCA 2 weeks ago and passed it on to me. My poor baby has been sick a lot lately. He had strep throat the week before Christmas, but got over that pretty quickly once he started taking antibiotics. Croup however, was a lot worse! Fortunately, he's over that now.

My horrible cough has prevented me from doing any kind of exercise. I start coughing and I can't stop. I hate not being able to run. I haven't moved my body since last Friday, which feels like forever. Before Christmas, I was up to running 8 miles and now this set back. Hopefully, I'll be back to my normal schedule by this weekend. My goal is to run 10 miles by the end of March. Now that I'm finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I must work hard to maintain it in 2010!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...