Wednesday, June 9, 2010

iPhone addict, Kale Salad love

Sawyer is addicted to the iPhone! He has several games he's proficient at playing: Matching Zoo, Elmo's Monster Maker, Block Breaker, Tan Grams, Marble Merge, Glass Tower 2, I Water Flow, and a couple of puzzle games. Not only can he play games, but he can also scroll through screens, record his own voice & then listen to it, take pictures and browse through the picture gallery. He's already a techie at age 2 1/2, just like his Dad. The apple does not fall far from the tree.


Speaking of the iPhone, the new one is coming out on the 24th and I am sooo excited! At first I wasn't sure about upgrading, but after watching the promos, I don't think I'll be able to resist.

Sawyer and I went to the Farmer's Market today and came home with 7 large bags of fresh, locally grown, produce for $58! I was so excited about how much money I saved.

Once we got home, I threw together a super delicious kale and avocado salad for lunch. The dressing has no oil it in, just fresh lemon juice and a little bit of soy sauce. I loved it so much, I'm going to have this for dinner too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...