Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I am sitting on pins and needles waiting and waiting and waiting for my baby daughter to arrive. My due date isn't till this coming Friday, but I thought for sure the little one would be here by now. I cannot wait to see her beautiful face, this little person who I have already fallen so much in love with.

Cliff and Sawyer are super excited as well. Sawyer saw me leaving for my midwife appointment last week and when I returned home, he asked me if I had pushed ____ out yet. He has been referring to his sister by her first name for months now. He is so happy about becoming a big brother, it melts my heart every time I see his excitement.

My wonderful mother-in-law, Judy, is here. We are so thrilled and so relieved to have her here with us. She has had an overwhelming amount of demands on her plate recently, so it wasn't expected that she'd be here. We are very thankful for her presence and support. Sawyer loves her so much! Every morning he wakes up and runs excitedly into her bedroom or the kitchen to find her and stays by her side practically all day long.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...