Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bundle of Fun

Sawyer is bundle of fun right now. He's been babbling a lot, practicing his voice. I wonder when he'll say his first word. Cliff said his first word at 11 months. I have no idea when I said mine.

Teeth may be coming soon! I was able to feel 2 hard bumps right under his gums where his 2 front teeth should be. He's been chewing on his index finger a lot! So far, he hasn't shown any signs of discomfort. He's not at all cranky or fussy, which is a huge blessing!

Sawyer is so long. I measured him today and he's a little over 28 inches from head to heel! It's crazy how fast he's growing. When I carry him around the house, I have to remember to make room for his legs so that they don't crash into things. I keep thinking he's an itty bitty thing.

Today I couldn't stop kissing Sawyer's chubby cheeks. I just love me some cute chubby baby cheeks! I'm like the cartoon character Elmira when it comes to my little Baby Boy.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...