Wednesday, May 7, 2008

2 New Teeth and Diaper Struggles


My little Angel Cake has 2 new teeth! His 2 lower front ones are the 1st to come in. They aren't fully grown out yet, but you can definitely see them.

I have been struggling with diaper changes lately. Sawyer simply refuses to sit still. He rolls over and tries to crawl away as soon as that diaper comes off. I have to quickly turn him back around onto his back. By the time I lift his legs up to clean, he's already twisted his upper body around again so that he's on his stomach. All this before I even reach for a wipe. There have been many a times where I've had to clean him practically upside down. He looks absolutely ridiculous, but it gets the job done.

1 comment:

Nels said...

Try a distraction like giving him a toy to play with or something. Otherwise, doing a speedy job on the diaper change is really the only solution. Liz was an expert at changing Riley while he was standing! Now that's a feat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...