Thursday, May 29, 2008

My little twin, being active, new bedtime

I came across an old baby picture of mine. Does Sawyer look like me or what? The resemblance is uncanny. He has his Daddy's head/face shape and nose though.


I've been exhausted for the past several weeks. I can barely keep up with Sawyer, he is so active. He's only 8 months old, but I feel like I already have a toddler. He crawls everywhere at lightning speed and wants to grab a hold of everything in sight. He loves to stand up too. 2 days ago he cried out mamamama while looking directly at me. My heart melted, although I have no idea whether he really meant Mama. Most likely, he was just practicing making sounds, but I loved hearing it nonetheless.

We've also established a new bedtime of 8pm as he was going to bed way too late. He's been going to bed at this new time for the past 2 weeks. It was a struggle at first, but now he falls asleep almost as soon as I put him down in his crib. Starting next week, I'm going to try moving his bedtime earlier to 7:30pm. Getting him on a sleep schedule is the best thing I have done! I just wish I didn't wait so long to do it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...