Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New camera, playdate fun, favorite new toy

We just bought a new DSLR camera! It arrived today and I've been having so much fun playing with it. There are so many features! I'm learning all about apertures and depth of field. Look at how crisp this photo is! I think I've found a new hobby.


We got together with the Seys and the Shins this past Sunday at the Sey's house. Sawyer was able to play with his 2 little friends again, Von & Jaiden. We all had so much fun! Enya, our dog, went along too. She made friends with Amber, the Sey's golden retriever.


The boys look scared, don't they? lol. Sawyer wasn't too sure what to make of it at first. I covered him in a ton of sunscreen which caused him to slip and slide a bit in the pool.




Sawyer's favorite new toy is this workbench complete with tools: a screwdriver, a wrench, and a hammer. Part of the reason he loves it so much is because he can stand up while playing.

2 comments:

Nels said...

Ooh, look he's on his tippy toes! Wow, before you know it he'll be running around. Gosh, I miss those days when they weren't quite mobile yet. :)

Mimi said...

I'm already missing those days and Sawyer isn't even walking yet. lol..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...