Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sawyer adores his Dad, Baby Proofing

Sawyer goes crazy for Cliff! He just loves playing with his Dad so much. They've got the whole dude thing goin' on. He'll squeal and scream just to get his attention. Whatever Cliff is up to, Sawyer has to go check it out! Here he is trying to get a bite of Cliff's cereal. I live for moments like this.



Sawyer is *the* speed crawling champ! He loves to crawl freely around the house, touch, and explore everything he can get his little hands on. I have to keep my eye on him at all times because it only takes a few seconds for him to get into trouble. This morning, I caught him playing in the toilet in the master bath. How completely disgusting is that? He had a toy in there and was swirling it around in the water. I turned around for just a few seconds and this is what he does. I am currently in the process of baby proofing the house, but hadn't gotten to the toilet yet. Needless to say, the toilet is now baby proofed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...